Important Message Regarding COVID-19
As the world confronts the challenges presented by COVID-19, everyone must step up and do their part. For us, that means taking every precaution we can to maximize the safety of our customers and employees while still providing quality service. Read on to learn what’s changing at Autohaus of Peoria during this unprecedented time.
In accordance with the new orders issued by our governor, our sales department is open by appointment only until further notice. You can schedule an appointment by calling 309.243.7000 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are fully open! Our hours are:
Monday–Saturday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
SERVICE AND PARTS HOURS
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–3 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Here’s how we’ll keep serving you during this pandemic:
- We’re here to help and will communicate in any way you want. Now is a great time to buy a vehicle, thanks to our amazing manufacturer incentives and our best price guarantee. For more information, contact our sales department by calling 309.243.7000 or emailing email@example.com.
- Service pickup and delivery is still available by appointment. Call our service department at 309.243.7000 for details and to confirm availability.
- Parts may also be ordered by phone and shipped to your home. Call 309.243.7000 and ask to speak with our parts department for details.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep our customers and employees safe:
- Increased sanitation for our facility, staff, and vehicles
- New staff policies that follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC and state of Illinois
- A reduction in operating hours, business travel, and on-site personnel
- Daily employee meetings to keep everyone informed of the latest developments
- Using gloves when showing and delivering cars
- Maintaining social distancing to avoid contact with others
- Frequently wiping down surfaces
- Disinfecting keys
- Using steering wheel covers
At Autohaus, our customers always come first. We’re confident these new policies will be effective in keeping everyone who visits or works in our dealership healthy. Furthermore, if you have any concerns or would like us to take additional precautionary measures for your visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
In the meantime, take care of yourself and your loved ones. We’re all in this together.
Your friends at Autohaus of Peoria